Inspira’s debut luxury yoga mat is constructed with an incredibly plush and lightweight anti-slip TPE bottom layer and a premium synthetic suede upper layer that gets grippier the more you sweat. Our mat is longer, wider, and thicker than a traditional yoga mat. Made with the consumer in mind, our debut mat offers increased knee and joint protection due to its 7mm thickness, making it the perfect tool for yoga, stretching, aerobic work, and strength training.
- Wellness meets witchy with our witchcraft inspired design.
- 72in x 26in x 7mm
- Two-layer luxury mat with ultra-absorbent micro-suede top layer and SGS certified TPE bottom layer that is biodegradable, recyclable, and eco-friendly. Hypo-allergenic, PVC free, latex-free, no rubber or toxins.
- Extra thick (7mm) bottom layer for added comfort and protection.
- Luxury suede top-layer that gets grippier the more you sweat! No sweat? No problem! For added grip, simply mist your mat with water before practice.
- Moon-detailed carrier strap.
- Featuring the stunning exclusive art of Adisa Codner.
- Due to the thickness of the mat, it is recommended that you lay it out flat before use (apply weight if needed). Your mat will not stay permanently curved and should lay completely flat before use.
- Washing your mat regularly is important for both mat maintenance and hygiene.
- For daily cleaning, wipe your mat down with a wet towel after use.
- For more thorough cleaning, wipe your mat down with a bleach-free disinfectant wipe to kill bacteria. You can also use a homemade disinfectant spray.
- Hand-wash only.
- Make sure your mat has fully dried before rolling it back up.
Please be advised that this mat was designed for the average consumer and may be too thick for some advanced and intermediate yoga poses.
Please use your best judgement when using our mats. Inspira will not be held liable for injury caused by any of our products. Seek the advice of a professional for instruction on how to use our products properly.
I ABSOLUTELY *LOVE* this yoga mat! My knees don't protest anymore, my wrists are happy, it's perfect! And the design is everything I've ever wanted 😍
FEELIN' WITCHY LUXURY SUEDE YOGA MAT
I was surprised how quickly it arrived, that was a total bonus, the feel and size of the mat is incredible, I loved the little write up on care and I was really excited that it came with an adjustable carrier with the cute moon detail. I've definitely recommended this to friends, support fellow Canadians and the quality is worth every penny. I took it out and layed it out on my floor for a day to flatten it out, worked like a charm. No complaints.
I absolutely love my mat. My knees don't ache while doing squats and when doing Russian twists my tailbone doesn't ache. I love using it and the art on the mat is absolutely breathtaking. It is the best purchase so far of 2021!
I honestly love everything about this yoga mat!!!
From the print to the texture, the length, and how thick it it is! I’m not tall or anything but I love the extra length. Lastly…I appreciate that it comes with a carrying strap.
If you were considering purchasing it but were iffy about it…I’d say to just get it! You honestly won’t regret it. If you use yoga mats often for your workouts or if you consistently practice yoga…it’s definitely worth every single penny! Also…it’s a really nice feeling when you can support a small business. I’m Canadian and I’m glad I was able to support a fellow Canadian ☺️