Inspira’s debut luxury yoga mat is constructed with an incredibly plush and lightweight anti-slip TPE bottom layer and a premium synthetic suede upper layer that gets grippier the more you sweat. Our mat is longer, wider, and thicker than a traditional yoga mat. Made with the consumer in mind, our debut mat offers increased knee and joint protection due to its 7mm thickness, making it the perfect tool for yoga, stretching, aerobic work, and strength training.
- Witchy floral all-over design.
- 72in x 26in x 7mm
- Two-layer luxury mat with ultra-absorbent micro-suede top layer and SGS certified TPE bottom layer that is biodegradable, recyclable, and eco-friendly. Hypo-allergenic, PVC free, latex-free, no rubber or toxins.
- Extra thick (7mm) bottom layer for added comfort and protection.
- Luxury suede top-layer that gets grippier the more you sweat! No sweat? No problem! For added grip, simply mist your mat with water before practice.
- Moon-detailed carrier strap.
- Featuring the stunning exclusive art of Adisa Codner.
- Due to the thickness of the mat, it is recommended that you lay it out flat before use (apply weight if needed). Your mat will not stay permanently curved and should lay completely flat before use!
- Washing your mat regularly is important for both mat maintenance and hygiene.
- For daily cleaning, wipe your mat down with a wet towel after use.
- For more thorough cleaning, wipe your mat down with a bleach-free disinfectant wipe to kill bacteria. You can also use a homemade disinfectant spray.
- Hand-wash only.
- Make sure your mat has fully dried before rolling it back up.
Please be advised that this mat was designed for the average consumer and may be too thick for some advanced and intermediate yoga poses.
Please use your best judgement when using our mats. Inspira will not be held liable for injury caused by any of our products. Seek the advice of a professional for instruction on how to use our products properly.
Love it ! Great design and material
This yoga mat seriously blows all others out of the water. This mat is so unique and so high quality! I love how soft it is along with the support is provided. I also love that it is easy to clean and easy to transport! Jordan is a queen and so is everything she creates. <3
I really love how thick this mat is! It’s really comfortable on my knees, and I appreciate that very very much. The suede fabric is not my favourite though, it’s not very grippy even when you moisten the fabric. But for a gentle or restorative practice I don’t mind too much. I really wish the mat was longer. It’s about 6” shorter then my previous mat, which means I have to move around a lot and can’t flow through postures as smoothly. That being said, it’s absolutely the most beautiful yoga mat I’ve ever owned it my life, and I’m happily going to use it for restorative practices and stretching!
FLORAL MOON LUXURY SUEDE YOGA MAT
This yoga mat is perfect for anyone who wants to treat themselves. It is very thick so I don’t hurt myself on the hard floors, and the design fits my aesthetic perfectly.