Inspira Collective ♡ Accountability & Community Group ♡ March 2024
- Unit price
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the March group has been POSTPONED until later this year. I have refunded everyone who has purchased membership! I will announce when the group is back. Thank you!
The Inspira Collective Accountability & Community Facebook Group is a private online space created to help you stay accountable to your health goals, whether they are related to fitness, weight loss, weight gain, weight maintenance, binge eating, habit breaking and forming, or something else. Join like-minded individuals as we tackle our New Year’s resolutions in a supportive and uplifting environment where we are encouraged to share our own experiences, successes, failures, breakthroughs, lessons, and more.
This group starts March 1st, 2024 and concludes March 31st, 2024 (one month). Enrolment for members will close on February 29th, 2024 (the listing will no longer be available for purchase).
In our group, you can participate in weekly activity challenges, share workouts and recipes, ask for or give advice, share your progress, and connect with a community that wants to see you win. If you have been looking for friends to join you on your journey, you have found the right place. I will be actively participating myself and look forward to fostering new relationships, learning new things, and achieving my own personal goals.
This is the first year I am running this group and I am dedicated to making it a positive and uplifting experience for those involved. I am hopeful that this group will be the missing puzzle piece that many of you have been searching for throughout your journey. Sometimes we have all the tools we need to succeed except a positive community to support us along the way. Any time you feel yourself falling off track, come back to the group and be re-inspired by other members crushing their goals. The community will be moderated to ensure there are no issues that go unseen (i.e. bullying, privacy concerns, bigotry).
Our group will be a place where you can go to:
- Share your progress with a group of people who want to see you win.
- Share your daily, weekly, or monthly goals with like-minded individuals and friends.
- Make friends and connections with people around the world.
- Fill out provided worksheets or templates to get focused and form a plan. Share these with other group members for feedback or keep them to yourself!
- Feel inspired by other people’s stories and progress.
- Share your favourite workouts, meals, and fitness hacks.
- Share your progress, whether through weigh-ins, measurements, PRs, or other achievements.
- Ask questions and gain clarity on things you don’t understand.
- Connect with people who share similar goals and brainstorm ideas and plans with each other.
- Seek reassurance and gain empathy when things get challenging.
- Ask questions, advice, and feedback on your personal goals.
- Get daily motivation and inspiration if you veer off track - there will be so many people crushing their goals proving it is possible!
- Celebrate yours and other people’s successes.
- Find accountability buddies or people in your area who can provide advice on local services.
- And much more!
With your purchase, you will receive:
- Entry into the group for March 2024 and access to a fully moderated community that aims to ensure everyone feels welcome. I expect that this will be a smaller, more intimate community than ones I have fostered in the past.
- Weight loss and wellness planner templates dated for March 2024. This includes daily, weekly, and monthly spreads, food and exercise trackers, habit trackers, and more. If you are interested in the templates but not the community group, I have a different template bundle here for $10 (50 unique templates). I truly want this to be a valuable and worthwhile experience for everyone so I am aiming to provide at least $15 in digital content on top of group access.
- Digital worksheets for mindset and reflection that are designed to help you set, plan, and execute your goals for the month. You can choose to share these with the group or keep them private. I have included some examples in this listing (third photo).
- Beginner’s weight loss guide with information on how to calculate your calories and macros, as well as tips on high volume foods, eating schedules, and more.
- Access to lives (if the group wants them) and question and answer sessions.
- Entry into group challenges and giveaways, which include cash, merch, and future memberships.
- PLEASE NOTE that everything will be provided digitally. You will not be receiving anything in the mail. The templates are formatted to be used on a tablet or computer. They can also be printed on 8.5x11 inch paper. All materials will be provided on the first day of the group. :) Also note that this listing is for March 2024 only.
Example challenges and group activities:
- Daily photo challenges. Members will be prompted everyday to share a photo (i.e. a photo of a healthy meal that day) to encourage idea sharing and participation. Challenges will never be mandatory but I will be thinking of ways to reward those who participate most.
- Daily prompts and questions that members can answer to share tips with each other (i.e. “What’s your favourite healthy meal that you can make in 15 minutes or less?”, “What is a kitchen tool that makes your life easier?”).
- Check-ins where members are encouraged to ask questions, share what’s working for them, or give advice to people who are struggling.
- Recipe exchanges.
- Progress photo days where members are encouraged to share progress photos and celebrate achievements.
- Workout threads where members are encouraged to share their favourite workout videos with each other.
- Vision board sharing (you will be receiving a vision board template).
- And more! My goal is host activities that foster a sense of community, so I will be asking members what they’d like to see in the group on the first day. Members are also encouraged to make their own posts and activities (which can also be made anonymously) if they choose! You can post wherever, whenever you want.
How to join the Inspira Collective:
- Purchase this listing.
- Once your order is confirmed, you will receive an email containing a download link.
- Click the link to download, open the PDF, and follow the instructions provided.
What happens to the group at the end of March?
- At the end of the month, members will have the option to purchase re-entry to the March group or go their separate ways.
- Returning members will get a discount code if they wish to re-join. The code will be shared in the March group once the April group listing is live. All of the templates will be updated and re-distributed to reflect March dates. I will also be taking feedback on what additional templates members would like to see.
- A new group will be created for April to ensure current members do not lose access to the information shared during their membership in the March group.
- The March group will be discontinued, meaning you will no longer be able to post or respond, but it will not be deleted for at least one year so you can continue to refer back to posts for the entirety of 2024.
- This group is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Consult with a healthcare professional to receive treatment tailored to your specific needs.
- Please use your best judgement when using this group. Inspira will not be held liable for the information shared in this group. While I will do everything in my power to remove inaccurate or misguided posts and comments in a timely manner, members are encouraged to verify any advice or content independently and consult relevant professionals for accurate guidance.
- This group is open internationally! Cash prizes will be rewarded via Paypal (International) or e-transfer (Canada).
- There are no refunds (unless you request it before the start date) because you will be provided with all the digital material the first day.
- If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.