Inspira’s debut luxury yoga mat is constructed with an incredibly plush and lightweight anti-slip TPE bottom layer and a premium synthetic suede upper layer that gets grippier the more you sweat. Our mat is longer, wider, and thicker than a traditional yoga mat. Made with the consumer in mind, our debut mat offers increased knee and joint protection due to its 7mm thickness, making it the perfect tool for yoga, stretching, aerobic work, and strength training.
- Wellness meets witchy with our witchcraft inspired design.
- 72in x 26in x 7mm
- Two-layer luxury mat with ultra-absorbent micro-suede top layer and SGS certified TPE bottom layer that is biodegradable, recyclable, and eco-friendly. Hypo-allergenic, PVC free, latex-free, no rubber or toxins.
- Extra thick (7mm) bottom layer for added comfort and protection.
- Luxury suede top-layer that gets grippier the more you sweat! No sweat? No problem! For added grip, simply mist your mat with water before practice.
- Moon-detailed carrier strap.
- Featuring the stunning exclusive art of Adisa Codner.
- Due to the thickness of the mat, it is recommended that you lay it out flat before use (apply weight if needed). Your mat will not stay permanently curved and should lay completely flat before use.
- Washing your mat regularly is important for both mat maintenance and hygiene.
- For daily cleaning, wipe your mat down with a wet towel after use.
- For more thorough cleaning, wipe your mat down with a bleach-free disinfectant wipe to kill bacteria. You can also use a homemade disinfectant spray.
- Hand-wash only.
- Make sure your mat has fully dried before rolling it back up.
Please be advised that this mat was designed for the average consumer and may be too thick for some advanced and intermediate yoga poses.
Please use your best judgement when using our mats. Inspira will not be held liable for injury caused by any of our products. Seek the advice of a professional for instruction on how to use our products properly.
This mat is so comfortable to workout on, the texture is so lovely I actually find myself just brushing my hand back and forth.
Jordan - your attention to detail is so wonderful. This mat is definitely worth every cent (I'm located in Aus), and I appreciate the extra work that you have put in to go the extra mile to ensure that these mats are created ethically from start to finish! My sensitive knee's thank you for the extra thick mat, and my height thanks you for the extra length. It's nice to actually fit on a mat for once.
Adisa - your art made it hard to choose between the two mats (I was going to buy both but y'know...rent :/). I'm thrilled to finally have a mat that reflects my extra personality, and am actually excited to workout!
I hope to see and purchase more of your collabs in future <3
Absolutely in love with this yoga mat! I am almost 3 months postpartum and my body is still putting itself back together after a rough pregnancy. Especially in my hips and back.
Before I got this mat, I tried to do some yoga with my old thin one, and my back seized and I got stuck on the floor. My husband had to help me up. It was embarrassing and discouraging.
Got this mat a week later, and have used it a few times since. I can’t believe what a difference it makes! So much nicer on my body. And the design and color is so beautiful. I was hesitant to spend the money, but I’m so glad I did.
Thank you Inspira!
This yoga mat is so beautiful and the colours are vivid & not only that soft and thick. I love it and recommend it to anyone!
FEELIN' WITCHY LUXURY SUEDE YOGA MAT
When I got the package I instantly saw how great of quality everything is! Jordan really put a lot of thought into the product and you can tell! I love the strap it comes with and the design quality is perfect. It’s super comfortable to use and it’s definitely worth every cent! :)