Inspira’s debut luxury yoga mat is constructed with an incredibly plush and lightweight anti-slip TPE bottom layer and a premium synthetic suede upper layer that gets grippier the more you sweat. Our mat is longer, wider, and thicker than a traditional yoga mat. Made with the consumer in mind, our debut mat offers increased knee and joint protection due to its 7mm thickness, making it the perfect tool for yoga, stretching, aerobic work, and strength training.
- Witchy floral all-over design.
- 72in x 26in x 7mm
- Two-layer luxury mat with ultra-absorbent micro-suede top layer and SGS certified TPE bottom layer that is biodegradable, recyclable, and eco-friendly. Hypo-allergenic, PVC free, latex-free, no rubber or toxins.
- Extra thick (7mm) bottom layer for added comfort and protection.
- Luxury suede top-layer that gets grippier the more you sweat! No sweat? No problem! For added grip, simply mist your mat with water before practice.
- Moon-detailed carrier strap.
- Featuring the stunning exclusive art of Adisa Codner.
- Due to the thickness of the mat, it is recommended that you lay it out flat before use (apply weight if needed). Your mat will not stay permanently curved and should lay completely flat before use!
- Washing your mat regularly is important for both mat maintenance and hygiene.
- For daily cleaning, wipe your mat down with a wet towel after use.
- For more thorough cleaning, wipe your mat down with a bleach-free disinfectant wipe to kill bacteria. You can also use a homemade disinfectant spray.
- Hand-wash only.
- Make sure your mat has fully dried before rolling it back up.
Please be advised that this mat was designed for the average consumer and may be too thick for some advanced and intermediate yoga poses.
Please use your best judgement when using our mats. Inspira will not be held liable for injury caused by any of our products. Seek the advice of a professional for instruction on how to use our products properly.
Such a beautiful design and amazing quality! It’s amazing for yoga of course and following at home workout videos. Before, I always just used a cheap thin yoga mat that was not comfortable and would hurt my wrists & knees. I love how thick and comfortable this mat is! Definitely worth the money!
I've been using this mat for a week and it's truly amazing. I didn't think having a high quality yoga mat would make a huge difference, but it's super comfy to stretch and do workouts on. It also gives my eyes something to focus on when looking down for certain movememts. Amazing work Jordan!
I decided to invest in a quality yoga mat. I’d had the same $10 one for years and it just wasn’t cutting it. I was ALWAYS slipping and loosing traction when doing different positions.
This yoga mat is amazing! The design is gorgeous and the words of encouragement within the flowers are a beautiful touch. The vegan suede layer is soft and I have not slipped or lost traction yet. The thicker mat material makes for a more comfortable and enjoyable yoga experience. Get yourself one of these! The quality is more than worth the price. :)
It's so cute and comfy, I'm new to all this but buying this has really motivated me. I love the design!
I absolutely love this yoga mat. Not only is it high quality but it’s beautiful. My wrists don’t hurt as bad on this mat compared to others. I’m able to do not only yoga but it’s nice for impact exercises as well!